Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Quick And Easy Meatball Entree




This day and time when I have to work a couple jobs to make ends meet I have little time for cooking so I have to do what I can with what I can get done quick and I am always looking for easy.

While this meal can be made with homemade everything I chose to use already made and put it together. I know its healthier to make my own and I do but.... but this is quick and easy, right? :)


This is a meatball open face sandwich.

To make this meatball open face sandwich you will need : 


 1 - Bag of Fully cooked meatballs

 1 - jar of Ragu sauce

1 - bag shredded Mozzarella cheese

1 - loaf Bar-b-q bread
Lets put this together! 

For each serving use :

In a microwavable safe plate cook 6-7 meatballs for one minute, turn each meatball over and cook one more minute.

In a large bowl, microwave 1/4 jar of Ragu sauce for one minute.

Place the meatballs in the ragu sauce and coat each one with the sauce, microwave one minute.

Place 1 slice of the bar-b-q bread on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven, preheated at 400°

Lets Plate this meal!

Put the slice of Bar-b-q- bread in the middle of the plate, arrange the meatballs on the bread, spoon the sauce on top.

Add the Mozzarella cheese on top and microwave 30 seconds. 

That is a fast and easy meal!

By Andria Perry

Photo by Andria Perry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooking With Angie - Know How Much

Being healthy is not an easy thing to do nowadays when everything is fast or fried. Even making fresh food at home we can get carri...